|Photo Credit: Colonial Williamsburg|
Holiday programs include:
- Christmas Memories: A light-hearted evening for all ages filled with beloved traditional classics, laughter and merriment. Show times are 7:30pm on December 7 and 14. Tickets are $22 for general admission and $20 for seniors, students and military.
- Christmas Dreams: The show begins in the magical moments of Christmas Eve just before bedtime when children everywhere are wondering, wishing and wanting a glimpse into Christmas Day. Janie Sparkle is no different. As she gazes into the reassured Christmas globe from her mother, she stumbles and the globe breaks. What happens next only can happen in “Christmas Dreams.” Show times are 2:30pm and 7:30pm on December 8 and 2:30pm on December 9. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for William and Mary students and $10 for seniors and children.
- Celebrate the Season: Don Irwin in Concert provides an evening filled with holiday classics and heart-warming melodies from Steinway artist Don Irwin, who is one of the country’s best pianists. Show time is 7:30pm on December 15. All seats are $24.50.
- Need a Little Christmas: Andrea McArdle, the Tony Award nominee for her role in “Annie,” in the star of this one-woman show. She will sing everything from Broadway to Christmas classics, while sharing anecdotes from her long and successful career. Show times are 2pm and 7:3pm on December 16. Tickets are $35 for general admission and $30 for seniors, students and military.
- A Big Band Christmas: Featuring the Williamsburg Classic Swing Orchestra performing arrangements from the Glenn Miller, Stan Kenton and Duke Ellington orchestras as well as other holiday favorites from the Big Band era. Show times are at 7:30pm at December 18 and 19. Tickets are $20 for adults and $17 for seniors and students.
Take in one of these delightful holiday shows to add even more Christmas cheer to your festivities in Williamsburg, Virginia.